England Squash published guidelines on 16th July and the Committee ask that you:
- Wear a mask if watching or where groups of different visitors mix in close proximity
- Respect social distancing
- Continue with Hygiene protocols – Wash or Sanitise hands before and after play
- The NHS Track and Trace poster will still be displayed
- Do not enter the premises if you have any Covid symptoms or are required to self isolate.
If we all follow these guidelines we can keep our club members safe. Please note that booking a court is acceptance of these conditions.
For the latest England Squash guidelines for players: