THE LATEST UPDATE FROM ENGLAND SQUASH FROM 17th MAY
“Up to four adults or children from multiple households are allowed on court at any time. There is no requirement for “Modified Squash or Squash Bubbles”. Normal Squash can be played (e.g. best-of-five games with tiebreakers).“
Internal Leagues and Competitions can start
Please help us to keep the club safe by following these key points:
- Book online only
- Take your bag and possessions on court with you – Changing rooms are still closed.
- Scan NHS QR code on entry
- Come ‘ready’ to play
- Clean down contact points after playing
- Use hand sanitiser before and after play
- No spectators
- Bring your own drink, racket and balls
- Take all possessions home
- Don’t wipe your hands on the court and don’t raise your voice
If we all follow these guidelines we can keep our club members safe. Please note that booking a court is acceptance of these conditions.
For the latest England Squash guidelines for players: